replacement set top box help - is there anyone that actually answers these questions from Verizon?
PLS3

I did the replacement set top replacement on the tv menu.  I thought I could check on those but now I can't find it.  I do not know if it worked or not.  When I use the on line agent it doesn't know what the heck I am talking about.  Is there a way to actually speak to a live person?

Thank you

0 Likes
Re: replacement set top box help - is there anyone that actually answers these questions from Verizo
PJL
Master - Level 3

@PLS wrote:

I did the replacement set top replacement on the tv menu.  I thought I could check on those but now I can't find it.  I do not know if it worked or not.  When I use the on line agent it doesn't know what the heck I am talking about.  Is there a way to actually speak to a live person?

Thank you

If the order is in process you can check at MyVerizon.  It SHOULD show up, but if it doesn't yet it still may be in process.  With an in process order you will not be able to modify your service -- it gets locked with an open order -- so you can check it that way.

0 Likes