Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I read those release notes and it sure sounds like verizon missed the boat, thinking the issue about parental controls was the setup.
What I did not read was any fixes to issues everyone wanting to use them has. If they are on, and adult can't use the set without going crazy: unlock only a channel at a time, flip down and back to that channel, ,locked again! No way to temporarily unlock all (with it renabling after X minutes of idle or power cycle, which my old cable co did).
Someone who has 1.9 can perhaps tell me if they did improve this and it's just not in the release notes. Setup was easy, it's this other stuff that is the killer.
What I always advise is when you start watching TV, to go into the parental controls menu and switch from on to off. You just have have to make sure to turn back on when you are done watching TV. The new IMG does not have a temp delay to turn it off. That is a great suggestion though! That sounds like this post would be a perfect candidate for the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.
**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan