In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have noticed, on both my HD-DVR and HD-STB, that occassionally (but quite frequently) when I go up or down a channel, the info will show that it is going to the new channel, but it remains on the same channel.
Also, I have noticed that just as frequently, when I go up or down a channel it will very quickly show the new channel info, then display the old channel info for a few seconds, then very quickly show the new channel info.
09-16-2009 05:35 PM
Hi there. The first thing that I would do would be to unplug your set top box from power, give it about 10 seconds and plug it back in. This will reset the box. If this doesn't do it, let us know.
Fiber Solution Center
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.
09-17-2009 06:41 AM
I have also experienced this near daily, and it usually corrects after a few channel change tries. This has happened with both the direct channel up/down rocker button, as well as the TV guide. Also I find that sometimes I cannot pause or rewind live programming even when I know buffering has ocurred. Attempts to rewind result in a stutter that moves forward, not backward, in time. When this happens, skip back also doesn't go back but goes forward as far as real time permits. Sometimes if I do successfully pause a show and hit play, I lose all bufffered material and the program leaps ahead to real time. Other than that, I feel in full control. Thank you.
09-19-2009 04:17 AM
I have the same problem. Very annoying! !Verizon has tried to fix remotely without success. Are all boxes the same? I want to replace the box
09-19-2009 05:44 AM
This is actually a known issue with the IMG. A fix for this is coming soon...and replacing you STB will not resolve the issue.