sound problems on WETA 474
bellisima4

Hi

After numerous calls to VIOS and 2 visits by nice technicians we still have only intermitant sound on 474 weta. The final  solution- we were told-  is that it is not a Vios  problem but WETA's transmission.  WETA , of course, said the problem was yours, Verison. Out of desperation we tried that channel on a tv with no DVR box and low and behold - no sound problem- ever. So the problem is in the 2 DVR boxes we have. So before we cancel all our services with Verizon and get another provider-  what is your solution?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: sound problems on WETA 474
Hubrisnxs
Legend

how do you hook that up, not through the verizon receiver right?   and when you hooked to a tv with a different dvr, was it a different tv altogether?

0 Likes
Re: sound problems on WETA 474
dwn56

I have the same issue - all of my other channels always have sound - both live and recordings, but WETA-474 doesn't roughly half the time or more both live and recoordings. DVR is the one installed by the FIOS tech when I purchased the system. Again no problems with any other channel live or recordings. Haven't changed anything since the initial setup.

0 Likes