Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have swapped my upstairs and basement tv. I never had problems before but haven't used the basement tv in several months. It seems to be stuck in the" Starting up..one moment please initial download in progress ,it takes about a minute" except that it has been several hours. Any suggestions?
The Initial Download in Progress screen appears to be the Interactive Media Guide (IMG) and its data being started and updated after an STB (Set Top Box) reset. But it should never take much more than a minute.
Did you swap your STBs or just the TVs? Was the box that is stuck working before the switch, or was it with the TV that has not been used in a while?
I would check all of your coaxial cable connections. Then I would reset the router. Then I would reset the STB. If you are using an HDMI connection to the TV, make sure that it is secure as well.
If the problem is still present, swap the STBs and see if the problem follows the box stays in the room. It could be a bad STB.
Find this post helpful, informative or just something you agree with? Click the red ‘thumbs-up’ button. Did this post solve your problem? Click the green ‘Accept as Solution’ button.