the worst service
fredflob

we had trouble with our service last night 5:07 pm est~ phoned for help, 40 mins later still not one person, so i just unpluged the box, the tv reset

the worst service ever, at least with comcast they answer the phone do not leave you that long.

this has been freezing alot too~ meanwhile they do not answer the phone to help you anyway.

stuck with them for a while/ blah!

0 Likes
Re: the worst service
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@fredflob wrote:

we had trouble with our service last night 5:07 pm est~ phoned for help, 40 mins later still not one person, so i just unpluged the box, the tv reset

the worst service ever, at least with comcast they answer the phone do not leave you that long.

this has been freezing alot too~ meanwhile they do not answer the phone to help you anyway.

stuck with them for a while/ blah!

Hello,

One thing to do if you run into any issues with your set top box is to reset the STB, and recheck your cable connections from the STB to the TV.

The STB reset can be done:

• from the FiOS TV remote -- Menu - Customer Support  -- Fix FiOS TV Issues
  • online via verizon.com/repair -- select 'Set Top Box or DVR Not Working'

If the problem is not resolved through the STB reset process, then you can try contacting Verizon's Technical Support Dept.

I would call again if you're not getting a live agent after waiting for 15-20 mins. Sometimes it's a matter of timing.

0 Likes