Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

trouble programming for Viore HDTV

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

trouble programming for Viore HDTV

Message 1 of 2
(539 Views)

I've tried universal remote with no luck. I've tried different codes from verizon to ones I've found for Viore on the internet & none of them work. Then I read online someone called Viore & were told they have no codes. Anyone know anything about this? I'm going nuts!!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: trouble programming for Viore HDTV

Message 2 of 2
(522 Views)

Hello dieseljayne,

We would not have codes for a non-Verizon remote controls. However using a Verizon remote there is a code search feature to try all available codes that exist in the software.  There may be a random code from another brand that will control your TV.  Visit Remote Control Guides to do a full code search.

Thank you

Mike_VZ
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms of Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.