unbelievable FIOS TV and Internet outage
krarms

I've had FIOS Internet for about a year.  I had FIOS TV installed today successfully, Saturday April 18th.  2 hours after the FIOS tech left, I lost both my TV and Internet services at exactly the same time.  I have no WAN light on the router, and blank TV screens.  Calling the 800# provides no relief.  In fact they tell me they've never seen an outage like mine.  They think I have been disconnected, but can't be sure as they're are no notes accompanying my disconnect.  It can't be corrected with another order because my FIOS TV order is still pending in the system - so apparently they cannot create another order to turn my service back on.  They called it a system issue. Said the only way to get my service restored was to speak to the billing dept - even though I don't have any billing issues.  They apparently are the only ones capable of restoring my service!?@   And of course, billing is closed until Monday.  Sound confusing?  You betcha.  I am so mad I could scream, but seems nobody will hear it until Monday!

If the local Tampa FL FIOS marketing team is monitoring this forum, it would do you well to respond to this at your earliest opp - convienient or otherwise.  

Message Edited by krarms on 04-18-2009 04:27 PM
0 Likes