upgraded to the online only dvr
shymedq1
Enthusiast - Level 3

So a supervisor from support said they would add me to a list for the expanded dvr how many days in general dose it take for the web support team to get in touch with me?

0 Likes
Re: upgraded to the online only dvr
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

There are no lists to add to wait to get an expanded DVR. You have to signup for it online and it will be sent.  You can go to www.verizon.com/fiostvcentral 
1.       Sign In
2.       Select the “FiOS TV” Tab
3.       Select “Settings”  sub-listing
4.       Select “Set Top Boxes” from the drop down list
5.       Select the “Go” button under “Want more from your FiOS DVR.”

Please let me know if you still need assistance after doing this.

0 Likes
shymedq1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am going to post pictures of what I did in the order that I did

So why dosen't Verizon esupport, tech depertment, billing ,orders or any supervisour know what is going on?

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Ohhh I see what's going on here. You have Cisco model set top boxes in your home. There are no higher capacity Cisco boxes because all our Cisco boxes already have the 500 GB drive. The process you are going through to upgrade the box capacity is only for our Motorola set top boxes with the 160GB drive. The upgraded Motorola boxes have a 500GB drive. You already have the capacity limits as the upgraded boxes. I apologize for the confusion this causes and am submitting a suggestion to have the " upgrade current DVR boxes" option removed from the site for people who have the Cisco boxes already on their account.

0 Likes