Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

upgraded to the online only dvr

shymedq
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

upgraded to the online only dvr

Message 1 of 4
(833 Views)

So a supervisor from support said they would add me to a list for the expanded dvr how many days in general dose it take for the web support team to get in touch with me?

3 REPLIES 3
Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: upgraded to the online only dvr

Message 2 of 4
(792 Views)

There are no lists to add to wait to get an expanded DVR. You have to signup for it online and it will be sent.  You can go to www.verizon.com/fiostvcentral 
1.       Sign In
2.       Select the “FiOS TV” Tab
3.       Select “Settings”  sub-listing
4.       Select “Set Top Boxes” from the drop down list
5.       Select the “Go” button under “Want more from your FiOS DVR.”

Please let me know if you still need assistance after doing this.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

shymedq
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(785 Views)

I am going to post pictures of what I did in the order that I did

set to boxes.jpg

the two options.jpg

upgrade requst.jpg

error.jpg

So why dosen't Verizon esupport, tech depertment, billing ,orders or any supervisour know what is going on?

Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 4 of 4
(759 Views)

Ohhh I see what's going on here. You have Cisco model set top boxes in your home. There are no higher capacity Cisco boxes because all our Cisco boxes already have the 500 GB drive. The process you are going through to upgrade the box capacity is only for our Motorola set top boxes with the 160GB drive. The upgraded Motorola boxes have a 500GB drive. You already have the capacity limits as the upgraded boxes. I apologize for the confusion this causes and am submitting a suggestion to have the " upgrade current DVR boxes" option removed from the site for people who have the Cisco boxes already on their account.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title