using the new Fios One App to access Amazon Prime Video and other streaming apps
Pastahhman

Does anyone know if the new remote can access the smart Apps on my TV or do you still need a separate remote? I can't access either Amazon prime Video nor Hulu using voice commands

0 Likes
Re: using the new Fios One App to access Amazon Prime Video and other streaming apps
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

No. The FiOS remote is pretty much limited to volume, power, and input. Voice commands are for the TV One STBs. 

0 Likes
Re: using the new Fios One App to access Amazon Prime Video and other streaming apps
Physicsbro
Enthusiast - Level 1

Odd. My Xfinity voice command remote allowed both access to Netflix and Prime Video. The Fios voice command remote DOES allow for calling up Netflix but NOT Prime video. There must be a way to program the fios unit to "voice up" Prime.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes