Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

viewing shows i've missed

Angelplay
Contributor
Contributor

viewing shows i've missed

Message 1 of 2
(3,037 Views)

Hi...I was told that I can use my fios tv to view shows i've missed (not that i've recorded because I don't have dvr)...like past episodes of American Ido.  Can someone tell me how to do this?  Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Keyboards
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: viewing shows i've missed

Message 2 of 2
(3,000 Views)

@Angelplay wrote:

Hi...I was told that I can use my fios tv to view shows i've missed (not that i've recorded because I don't have dvr)...like past episodes of American Ido.  Can someone tell me how to do this?  Thanks!

The only way is if the program is available on the VOD menu in the broadcast section.  FOX (carrier of Idol) does not have any VOD content released to cable cable providers.  The only other way is through the providers web site FOX.COM, NBC.COM, CBS.COM, etc. (if they provide it)

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.