Switch Account

voice skipping

Contributor hershey415
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(3,540 Views)
When I record a show (HD box) I usually get two or three voice skips in an hour.  If I go back and replay, the voice is there.  There is no change in the picture when the voice is absent.  Is this a problem with the HD box?  Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 3
(3,473 Views)
Hi there.  Are you getting the "skips" when viewing live TV, or when watching a recording? 

Brian K
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor Patti
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(3,444 Views)
I'm having this problem also. It's when I'm watching the live tv. If I skip backwards on the dvr the voice is fine about 9 times out of 10. I have the 6416 dvr. Release 1.6.2 build number 08.58. I'm in Florida. I tried changing the audio from stereo to surround but that didn't help.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.