what is going on with this outage in Germantown?
babasheeple
Enthusiast - Level 1
Re: what is going on with this outage in Germantown?
jmosky
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just called and spoke with Tracy in Dallas. She said there is an outage in G'Town, She added me to the service ticket. She had no idea about a resolution time. I checked online and they said 2:18 PM tomorrow. I told her that was unacceptable. She had no response other than apologizing.

tadhoo

Outage is frustrating...and so are my attempts to track down a resolution.  I'll keep checking back here to see if there's an update.  

0 Likes
Re: what is going on with this outage in Germantown? - Gaithersburg 20882 Area
TVUserTaylor
Enthusiast - Level 1

Where not having no TV At All in Gaithersburg Area. What's going on since 1PM today! Someone cut the cable?! Man Frustrated I I guess good old Radio for now. Or FYI Youtube/Internet TV for now.

0 Likes
RballFreak

You're not the only unhappy customer with TV outage!!! I sure hope Verizon will get it back up before the prime time show!

Spoiler
Smiley Mad
0 Likes
MrBelding
What's strange is CNN 600 and Fox News 618 are the only two channels that work for me!
0 Likes
xgman

Stil out here in Germantown except for a few channels like Planet Green HD and Travel Channel etc. Most out.

you can still get on demand which comes over the internet basically.

0 Likes
Outage in Germantown
cherf

Someone asked about the outage in Germantown.  I called at 6:30 and they said that it wouldn't be fixed until 2:00 PM on Wednesday.  Pretty unbelievalbe!!

0 Likes
inachu
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also live in the area and I saw that the undocumented workers cut the wrong wires.

From the looks of it new competitor is moving in on the FIOS turf.

The entire clopper road area is affected.  They stopped adigging at Great Seneca.

I do not think this is Verizons fault.

Drive on clopper and you will see the new competitors cable drops.

0 Likes
xgman

I hope they didn't cut the cable. That could be a long time to fix.

0 Likes