what's going on with VOD
murgo571
Enthusiast - Level 2

we keep getting error messages (162, 352) when we try to rent movies. Yes, we rebooted the box. Why is this happenning? why won't Verizon fix it??

Re: what's going on with VOD
TVwatcher123
Enthusiast - Level 1

Our VOD is not working tonight either. We tried watching a movie, but it kept on freezing and eventually just shut off. Now we can't even access movies- a message that says "we are not subscribed to this package" keeps popping up

mtz1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Us two, 5th time this month...spend a lot of money to deal with this **bleep**.  comcast is looking better and better.

mmccscribe
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't get anything either. So much for staying home rather than going to the movies. Thanks Verizon! {word filter avoidance}.

stevo791
Enthusiast - Level 1
I have the same problem. I just got off the phone with support and was told there is a major outage in my area and it won't be fixed until 2/27/2013. That seems a bit excessive to me. So far my FIOS experience hasn't been good and this is yet another reason why.
lkb1975
Enthusiast - Level 2

Smiley Mad

I am tired of this. I was on hold for over thirty minutes only to be told the same thing. I was told outage until Tuesday 2/26/13 at the earliest. This is unacceptable to me. We pay a lot of money for this service. I am not happy at all... My plans for ordering UFC tonight were ruined