Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I am using the widgets to get up-to -date scores from NBA and MLB, but when I keep them around, then I find I can't use the last button to change channels and can't bring up the guide, even if they are off screen.
Is there anyway to keep the widgets running and keep all the remote functionaliity? Otherwise it's a pain to always have to stop and start them.
I miss the Directv sports scores available with one button and all the sports brought up at one time (no separate widget that has to be done for each sport).
When you are in the scores widget, you can not goto last channel or use the guide. If you try to use guide it will prompt you to exit the widget. There is no way to keep the widget running trying to do those functions. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan