you tube
tmunch2501

whats the deal with youtubeit only plays 1 out 50 of the videos i try to watch keep getting error cannot play video message?

0 Likes
Re: you tube
VZ_Ron
Contributor - Level 2

Hey tmunch250, you can unplug the power cord for the router for 20 secs and if that doesn't help press and hold the button on the router for 20 secs while the power cord is plug in then let it go so it can reset.  After everything try to use the youtube widget on your TV again. 

0 Likes
USHSTRYTCHR1

I'm having the same problem.  I was told by a phone tech that they are aware of the problem and working to fix it.  He did not recommend resetting the router as a fix.  I would love to hear if resetting the router worked for you.  I really want to use the YouTube widget, but resetting the router is kind of a hassle if it's not going to fix the problem.  

0 Likes
Stryf

I too am having problems playing youtube videos on my tv. I have media manager installed on my computer, and can play music and view pictures on my tv. I also would rather not reset my router, since all 4 computers, both gaming systems, and network printer work fine. Is there certain ports on the firewall that i need to make sure are open for this feture to work?

0 Likes
PuppyDogPlace
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same problem.  Sometimes, You Tube videos play, other times, the same videos won't play, and I get the same error messages.  Could it be the lousy Actiontec modem/router.  The thing is bad from the start.

0 Likes