In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
04-23-2019 04:59 PM - edited 04-23-2019 05:01 PM
I know I'm dating myself but here are my favorite arcade games from the 80s:
These games were so much fun and with a quarter I would challenged myself to stay on as long as possible. Great times!!!!
04-25-2019 02:15 PM - edited 04-25-2019 02:16 PM
No specific games... i currently play some iPad games (that i've been playing for a while)...
and anything on Big Fish games that is a hidden object type game.
I like the challenge... really thats the only reason i play them.
I used to play several RPG games such as Sims online and Sims on the PC. Also some Final Fantasy and Harvest Moon (don't laugh) it was my daughters, but it was so cute and I like games where you don't repeatedly die.
There were some FB games I played. Farmville and alike. These days I just play color by numbers on my Ipad. I am getting old. lol.
One of my favorite games is Mario Party 8 on the Wii. We still pull that out occationally when we have friends over. And I also liked Dance Dance revolution and Guitar hero. Those were fun. I love my Wii.
@Khories, Thank you for sharing. You just touched on so many games I used to play with my daughter especially Sims, Farmville in FB, and Dance Dance Revolution and Guitar Hero. Those were some awesome times.
I appreciate reminiscing on those times. I wish my daughter was younger and back home.
I set up my Wii the other day and decided to give Guitar Hero a try after not playing it for a few years. I was like....this was not so hard last time I played. Then I counted and noticed it had been 9 years. Hahaha. My hand was so sore that day from pushing the guitar buttons.