Switch Account

Verizon Customer Service - Name Change

Verizon Customer Service - Name Change

Contributor mcilwainnesbitt
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(8,827 Views)

I have been attempting for the last month and a half to have my name changed on my billing statement and my caller ID.  After calling Verizon Customer Support, I was advised by credit verification to send in a copy of my driver's license to verify identification.  I faxed a copy of my license.  Two weeks after faxing the requested document, nothing had been done.  I called customer support over 10 times about this same problem and on the last call on January 15, I was assured that the matter would be taken care of.  New bill time - my billing statement comes in without the name change and my caller ID has no change either.  I called Verizon back on Feb. 13, 2013, was transferred to the credit verification dept again - I explained my situation for the thousandth time and was again asked for the same information.

Verizon certainly sucks in the customer support follow-up.  They have changed since they hired stupid contractors - where are the bonified employees - downsized I guess.  What does a customer of over 40 years have to do to get a simple name change on a billing statement and caller ID.

I am thinking of pulling my business and going to Comcast - and Verizon certainly won't care by the way the provide support.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
(8,729 Views)

mcilwainnesbitt,

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

Thanks,

Tonya D.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.