Switch Account

avoid friends and family plan

avoid friends and family plan

Contributor karenlynnel
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(6,725 Views)

last month i tried to add daughter to my all in one acct,  verizon messed up and added me to her account, without my permission, and it took 8 people and 8 hours to get straight,  now i can;t access wireless acct and my bills are all separate. please investigate and get straight. have supervisor only call me asap. why can;t verizon get this straight? i am so upset and my weekend ruined .  my daughter and me are on my acct for cells, home phone and internet.  i wished i have never added her because of the customer service with verizon.    it has taken over a month to get a simple add on and a bill correct.  verizon does not care and does not have the experienced personnel to handle calls.

1 REPLY 1
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
(6,716 Views)

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.
For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless Community at http://community.verizonwireless.com/

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.