1 yr Amazon Prime and Echo deal
veryirritated1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a Verizon Fios customer for over 7 years and when I renewed my 2-year contract this time they promised a 1-year amazon prime and a echo 2 generation. As they said I received the email stating that I could claim my reward just click on the link. Well I did, and it did not work. I logged onto my account and in the tile, it said that my prime and echo is now available to be claimed and to click on more info but that did not work either. The next day I called customer service and after 3 hours of on the phone and live chat it still did not work. They said that I would receive an email,well that email never arrived. I know that my email address that they have on file does work considering when you call they dispatch you pin number which I always receive immediately. I went to the local Verizon Fios store in hopes that they could help, I was advised that they could not help us since they were a retail store. I did get the impression from the agent in the store that this is a problem in our area. I called back after the Christmas holiday and after having to wait for a call back due to the wait time was over 1 hour. When they finally did call back, they tried to tell me that I was opening the link in the wrong internet browser. I followed the instructions and that still did not work. I find it amazing that when it is time to pay that bill every month that link works in any internet browser. I requested to speak to a supervisor, but they were unable to connect me to a supervisor. I was advised that that the issue would be escalated, and I would have to wait 3 to 10 business days for this to be resolved. I was also told that a supervisor would return my call within 48 hours, well that call never came. I really wonder if this is a scam? The offer expires in 60 day from when the original email was sent. I am just waiting to hear that the offer is no longer available since I did not redeem it within the appropriate time frame even though their link did not work. I wonder if anyone else is having this issue and it was ever resolved.

Re: 1 yr Amazon Prime and Echo deal
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi veryirritated1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes