$100 Pre-Paid Gift Card Not There
ThriceTones

I was in the chat with a Verizon agent trying to figure out my router issues. When I signed up for a new router, I was given a code for a $100 pre-paid gift card. When asking the agent about it, they told me find the link and it'll bring me to the page. I have the code, and when I couldn't find anything, I went back to to the chat. I talked to an agent, and they told me they couldn't find anything regarding a gift card or anything and they told me to just ignore the code. Why give me a code for a gift card and then just tell me to ignore it because it's not real? What?

0 Likes
Re: $100 Pre-Paid Gift Card Not There
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ThriceTones,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes