$100 gift card never received.
HLW3

I had been dealing with Verizon support agents through online chats and phone calls to various phone numbers.  I am still not receiving the $100 gift card for signing up the fios service on 10/28.   None of agents took responsibility   They kept telling me I am eligible to receive $100 gift card, but they have no right to issue it.  I spent countless hours with those agents online.  One agent event gave me a case number saying he escalated my case to their back office and I should receive the gift card within a week.  After two weeks without receiving the promised gift card, I started another online chat with another agent, but the agent told me he could not find the case number, the previous agent didn’t leave any notes on the case number.  I forwarded the screenshots of chats, the agent still told me he cannot find anything and cannot do anything to help, give me a phone number to call.  I called the agent who answered phone told me she cannot help, also assured me that I should be eligible to receive a gift card, but she cannot do it.  I am hopeless at this point.  Anyone else has the similar issue and how to resolve it?   It seems to me Verizon scam customer to sign up their service without delivering the promised $100 gift card.  

0 Likes
Re: $100 gift card never received.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi HLW,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes