$150 Visa Gift Card Promo - NOT RECEIVED
Jhopman
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,

I am seeing A LOT of people posting about issues claiming and receiving their $150 pre-paid Visa gift card from Verizon that they were promised for signing up for services. I, too, am in that boat. 

I registered for the gift card on 11/2/18. As of today, 12/10/18 I haven't received it. The status section in my account just keeps saying it is "processing", but I was supposed to have received it within 30 days of registering for it. I have talked to a rep through chat. I have called 4 times. One rep actually told me the gift card was mailed on 11/24, but we haven't received it. She also couldn't give me a tracking number, which is odd because the instructions for redemption say I need that number to activate the card. 

Has anyone who has posted here actually resolved their issue and received their promo $150 Visa gift card?? This definitely is not a good first impression. Can someone from Verizon please assist in taking care of this and see to making sure I receive the gift card ASAP? 

Re: $150 Visa Gift Card Promo - NOT RECEIVED
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jhopman,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes