$150 Visa Gift Card Still Not Received even after being told that it was processed
FPD
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I switched to verizon in 2018, I was given the same offer as some of the other posts. $200 Nest, and $150 for the gift card. 

In spited of repeatedly trying to redeem my gift card on the verizon app, and my account on the verizon site, it would keep giving me an error and ask to check back. Calls to Verizon customer service were useless, because nobody knew what I was talking about (although Verizon asks you to call Billing to find out). Finally I got the number for the promotions department, and after trying there for a few days, I was told that it had been manually processed and that I would be receiving the card. It is now about 6 weeks since that call and surprise, surprise, no card. 

Verizon has been pretty good with regard to their service, but honestly this experience with what they promised is absolutely the pits. Even though people have complained about it, they just do not seem to want to address this issue. I have paid my bills on time and expect Verizon will fulfil its end of this deal that locked me into a contract -- this is what a contract is supposed to be. 

Re: $150 Visa Gift Card Still Not Received even after being told that it was processed
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi FPD,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes