2 Year Contract
MO310

I am very disappointed with the interactions I have had with Verizon FIOS.  I have been a customer for 3 years, and have just renewed for 2 more years.  I have the cable, home phone, wifi bundle.  The price increased $30 a month but I receive no additional services.  I was disappointed about this and spoke to a customer representavice about it and said I was going to look into other options.  At that point, the customer service representative told me that because I am a public school teacher, I was eligible for a $10 a month discount.  I couldn't register online- so the rep took me through the process.  She used my school account and told me that I would receive an email explaining how to scan my ID to receive the discount.  She also said that as a three year loyal customer I would be eligible after a month to get another $10 a month discount.  I renewed my contract for two years expecting to get $20 off a month. Fast forward a month- I received my bill and there were no discounts.  I called FIOS and they told me I was not eligible for either and there was nothing to be done.  I was not eligible for the public employee discount, and there was nothing in my account about receiving a loyal customer discount.  I am so upset that I am locked into this two year contract.  I feel they pulled a bait and switch and that is horrible business practice.

0 Likes
Re: 2 Year Contract
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MO3,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes