Switch Account

2 diffrent accounts

Highlighted
Contributor echelonlove
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(1,400 Views)
If i were to add another line to my account but not add them to my family plan and lets say down the road they werent able to pay and get disconnected, will our lines get disconnected too? Or just theirs?
2 REPLIES 2
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 3
(1,387 Views)

Hi echelonlove

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V
Message 3 of 3
(1,381 Views)

@echelonlove wrote:
If i were to add another line to my account but not add them to my family plan and lets say down the road they werent able to pay and get disconnected, will our lines get disconnected too? Or just theirs?

I am not certain but you appear to be asking a question about your wireless account(s) with Verizon Wireless.  These forums are for customers of Verizon Communications who use FiOS Internet, TV, DSL, etc.  If you want to ask about wireless, you must go to the wireless forums (a link is at the top of this page).  Good luck.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.