$200 Visa Gift Card not received - where is it?
MikeWFios

I see multiple threads on this topic, and not much satisfaction.

I have been waiting to receive my card, promised at enrollment.  According to the FIOS app, the card was sent on 10/14/2019.  I have calledVerizon multiple times over these weeks, suffering very long hold times.  The main answer I get is keep waiting.  I asked Verizon customer service to connect me to thefulfillment company they use who send out the cards,  Their name is Blackhawk.  The Blackhawk rep I spoke with began reading a list of transactions that the card has logged.  Clearly someone has the card, and it is not me. I completed Balckhawk's complaint form, and I went back to Verizon.  They claim they cannot talk to Blackhawk, but continue to say the card hasn't been sent yet.

I feel no trust toward any of the involved parties, and feel that the $200 promised card is a scam.  

Has anyone started a BBB or Yelp complaint I can join?  Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: $200 Visa Gift Card not received - where is it?
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi MikeWFios,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes