$211 - Charged for Early Termination
sadcustomer9210

How Shocked I was to recieve a bill for $211 dollars from a credit collection agency. Nice work Verizon.  I never received a statement on this and next thing I know, you are taking me to collections. My online account had been closed and I couldn't research what I owed anymore. So, you lock me out, don't send me a bill in the mail and them send me off for collections. Now I really don't want to pay you the $211 and I think you need to reconsider how you didn't give me any chance to make good on this. I really do not want to spend time debating this with Verizon, but I think we need to negociate this $211. How bad does Verizon want me to return to them as a customer? That is the true questions. ETF's are not very friendly and my history with you and Verizon Wireless should garner me with enough income to Verizon for this $211 to just float away.

I received from Enhanced Recovery Company Reference {edited for privacy}

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: $211 - Charged for Early Termination
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes