Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

$250 Gift Card Scam - Terrible Customer Service - Late Charge On Auto Enroll

Londan
Contributor
Contributor

$250 Gift Card Scam - Terrible Customer Service - Late Charge On Auto Enroll

Message 1 of 2
(427 Views)

Signed up to a two year contract on the basis that I would get a $250 gift card for Verizon Wireless. Never received the gift card and was informed today that the deal never existed for my package and that it was only avialble on triple play. They say they have no record of this. Seeing online here that numerous people are experience the same issues so wondering if Verizon ever resolved?

FYI, don't try their online chat room. A joke!! Got disconneted twice and had to repeat my details and issues every time.

When I signed up to Verizon I enrolled in auto pay. Was suprised to see a late payment charge on my account as I thought the whole point in auto pay was to avoid this. Verizon offer an apology but no refund.   

1 REPLY 1
LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Re: $250 Gift Card Scam - Terrible Customer Service - Late Charge On Auto Enroll

Message 2 of 2
(392 Views)

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title