$250 Gift Card
omcc

Was told I would receive a $250 gift card when i signed up for service in October 2017 and that it would arrive in 60-90 days. Over 90 days later no gift card. I spoke with customer service who said yes looks like you're eligible and we have updated all information on your account, please call Blackhawk to get your card. I called Blackhawk and there are no options in order to speak to a person, finally I get someone on the line after pressing buttons that say I have a card and need help with it and the said they can't find anyting on my account about a gift card, ask me to hold and transfer me to an automated line that lets you set up your gift card. No option for a customer service representative, just "please enter your 16 digit card number. We're sorry, that is not valid, goodbye."

The fact that I have to run around to different verzion departments in order to obtain a gift card that a chat representative assured me I should have, who also assured me I was in "good hands" and all these problems would be resolved is assanine.  As a customer I feel disrespected and am not sure how much longer I want to keep a service that makes it so difficult for me to enjoy.  Don't offer promotions if you're going to make your "respected" customers jump through hoops and waste HOURS of their day trying to speak to someone about, I don't have time for that and quite honestly don't have time for this service if that is how I'm going to be treated.

0 Likes
Re: $250 Gift Card
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes