$250 Promotional Gift Card
Lauren210

When we signed up for Fios at the end of May (service appointment was 5/28/17), our offer included a $250 Verizon Wireless promotional gift card. I have read that we should receive the gift card after 90 days, but we are now almost 4 months out and have not received anything. Other customers reported receiving a postcard with confirmation information about their gift card, but we never received one.

0 Likes
Re: $250 Promotional Gift Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lauren2,

It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Lauren210

I have been trying to contact a representative over the phone and through chat for weeks now and have not been able to get in touch with anyone that can help me resolve the issue. Can I get a more direct method of contact to someone that can answer my question?

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try twitter @verizonsupport

I h ave found them to be helpful and pretty responsive.

JulieMitch

I am right with you.  I signed up for Fios in August and was told the exact same thing.  Also, I was told that my cancelation fees would be paid.  I can't get my promotional gift card from Fios and I can't get a final bill from DirecTV to even apply for cancelation fees, so I'm being screwed by two companies.  

0 Likes
JulieMitch

BTW, how many representatives do I have to talk to.  I have called almost every day since the 90 days was up.  I have sat on hold as long as an hour.  Sorry, my time is precious to me.  I was also promised a reduction in my wireless bill and after 4 months I switched providers after my bill went down ZERO.  

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JulieMitch,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
badknees1

Yea, I was promised a 200 dollar gift card from BJ'S when I signed up in Janruary.  Still waiting.  I just wasted over an hour talking to three (3) so called customer service  reps.

I am retired so I expected some runaround but not that dance.  They told me some other rep will look at my case and get in touch with me within 10 days.   I have no idea how people that work full time jobs have to deal with this.  

0 Likes
JulieMitch

Well, I now know why I have no promotional card, Verizon has no record of me.  I called the number that was provided and the first person said she couldn't help me and gave me another number.  This number was menu driven only and no choice was given to me for a representative.  I called back to the first number and that lady was very helpful except she couldn't do anything so she forwarded me to Customer Service who couldn't find me and the b***h HUNG UP ON ME!  I am going to broadcast to everyone how Verizon Fios treats it's customers and I will be searching for another TV/Internet/Telephone provider!

0 Likes
JulieMitch

We are retired too and living on a fixed income.  We have received no increased income in our household for more than 10 years, yet prices keep going up and up.  I was trying to scale back some costs, but not like this with this much aggrevation.

0 Likes