Switch Account

$250 Promotional Gift Card

$250 Promotional Gift Card

Highlighted
Contributor tvuti
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(253 Views)

I have seen similar topics, but none addressing my specfic situation. In June of 2017, I entered into contract with Verizon, for Cable & Internet, while the company was offering a promotion of a $250 verizon wireless gift card. I am trying to figure out why I have not received it, even a year later.

My sole reason for switching to Verizon was this gift card. The woman I spoke to when I called the number on one of the many advertisements I had received in the mail about this ensured me I would receive this promotion. I am a very skeptical person and somehow knew I would end up in this situation so I made sure to ask her multiple times. I have never missed a payment or been late on a payment so that is not the issue. 

1 REPLY 1
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 2
(243 Views)

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, or contact Verizon Customer Support at 1-800-VERIZON.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.