$250 Promotional Gift Card
tvuti

I have seen similar topics, but none addressing my specfic situation. In June of 2017, I entered into contract with Verizon, for Cable & Internet, while the company was offering a promotion of a $250 verizon wireless gift card. I am trying to figure out why I have not received it, even a year later.

My sole reason for switching to Verizon was this gift card. The woman I spoke to when I called the number on one of the many advertisements I had received in the mail about this ensured me I would receive this promotion. I am a very skeptical person and somehow knew I would end up in this situation so I made sure to ask her multiple times. I have never missed a payment or been late on a payment so that is not the issue. 

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: $250 Promotional Gift Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, or contact Verizon Customer Support at 1-800-VERIZON.

0 Likes