$250 Verizon Gift Card not yet Received
Mannadave

Good Afternoon,

I switched cable services in April of this year and was promised by 2 separate Verizon Sales Reps that upon signing up for the FIOS Triple Play combo with home telephone, and signing up for a 2-year contract I would be eligible for a $250 Verizon  Gift Card that would be mailed to me after 3 billing cycles. I was upsold from the original package I wanted, and this was one of the driving forces. I had to sign up for 2 years in order to receive this they said.

As it has now been many months, I called up Verizon today and was told there is no note on the account regarding this promotion? How can this be? It was a known promotion you were offering. I am beyond frustrated with this, especially given the upsell tactics used when I signed up for FIOS. I have been a Verizon customer since the late 90's early 2000's and my loyalty to Verizon is what led me to switch from Comcast to FIOS. Please, get this corrected. I am out of contract now on my main Cell Phone number and the way in which this is resolved could play a huge part in my decision to continue service with Verizon.

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: $250 Verizon Gift Card not yet Received
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Mannadave,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes