$250 Visa Gift Card
Brunsvold1
Enthusiast - Level 1

The sales agent that came to my house (prior to installation) assured me that after I had Verizon FIOS service for 30 days, I would receive a $250 Visa Gift Card. 60 days have passed since that promise and I have not received my gift card or any notification that I will receive it. Please help.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: $250 Visa Gift Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Brunsvold1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for reminder. I suppose I should have started my post by stating that the Ask Verizon automated assistant can't grasp what a $250 visa gift card is, and although I've called Verizon twice today, I am put on hold for 15+ minutes and then disconnected for no reason.

I was hoping other customers had experienced the same issue and found a resolution, hence the forum post.

Thanks.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can also try twitter for support @verizonsupport.

Brunsvold1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had not considered twitter. I'll give it a try and update this post if any resolution is reached.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Brunsvold1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Via direct message from @verizonsupport on Twitter:

“Our gift cards are never processed and given 24hrs after install. The gift card is processed on your 91st day of service with us. It typically takes 2-3 weeks to be delivered after that. All payment must be made on time within your first 90 days or the gift card is voided unfortunately.”

Hope this helps anyone who, like me, had wildly different expectations due to Verizon Sales Representatives. I'll update this post when/if I ever receive my gift card.

0 Likes
Michaelice1

Did you receive your gift card?

0 Likes