$250 Visa Gift Card
Britt124

I have never received my gift card. It says it shipped 11/23/2019. It's a month later. The chat support never works.i keep clicking talk to agent but it never amounts to anything. Calling customer service is a joke. 45 minutes later I still can't speak with someone. I switched from Comcast because of good deals with Fios. It just seems like a scam. Wish I had never switched. 

0 Likes
Re: $250 Visa Gift Card
jonjones1
Legend

@Britt124 wrote:

I have never received my gift card. It says it shipped 11/23/2019. It's a month later. The chat support never works.i keep clicking talk to agent but it never amounts to anything. Calling customer service is a joke. 45 minutes later I still can't speak with someone. I switched from Comcast because of good deals with Fios. It just seems like a scam. Wish I had never switched. 

I would file a complaint with your states attorney generals office over the card issue.

find your states attorney generals office via a google search.

Best of luck

0 Likes
Re: $250 Visa Gift Card
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Britt124,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes