$400 reward card status
april0663

I received an email on 2/25 stating that my reward was on the way and I can check the status of it. I have been trying to check that status and it is saying my username is not recognized. The card is supposed to come between 2 weeks and 30 days per the email. It has been over 2 weeks so it should at least register my username and password to check the status. I have verified that my username and password are what Verizon sent me.

I am really over Verizon already.

I signed up for the triple play but I don't even have a land line phone because they waived the install fee until he came out. Then it was well if I do what needs to be done it will cost you an additional 95.00.

So I pay full price for triple pay and only recieve 2. Then you give me the run around with the reward card you are supposed to send. I have paid my bill faithfully. There is not balance.

This is very inconsiderate and i'm not very pleased with this process.

For all of this if I ever get it I should just use it to pay off the early termination fee and change providers.

I see other people on the forum have had the run around. At least they are getting dates and to check the status, mine won't even let me log in.

0 Likes
Re: $400 reward card status
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi april3080,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes