5 days of no phone, no internet, no TV, no urgency on Verizon's part to get this fixed.
vztxuser

The battery went out on the junction box coming into my house so I have no home phone, no Internet, no TV.  When I called the problem in the answer I got was that I would be placed in a queue and would get a technician at the next available time.  There is no urgency to get this fixed, I cannot work from home, my kids can't do their homework research on the internet as well as no TV.  My biggest gripe is that someone with a total outage like this has no urgency in their queue and is treated the same as someone requesting an upgrade.  If not for my cell phone we would have no communication at all.  I have asked to speak to a manager who tells me that there is nothing they can do, I have to wait until dispatch gets my ticket and puts it in their queue.  It has been 4 days now and now we are told that it will be tomorrow before someone can come out.  So now its take time off work and sit around the house hoping they can fit us in tomorrow.  Very Frustrated in Texas...

0 Likes
Re: 5 days of no phone, no internet, no TV, no urgency on Verizon's part to get this fixed.
vztxuser

It took Verizon 10 minutes to replace the battery and get our services back up.  We had to be without TV, Internet and Home phone for 4 days.  Makes no sense why they wouldn't send someone out over the last 3 days just to do that.  During the time we had no service I called our home phone to see what message, if any, was being sent to people trying to call us.  To my suprise, they had rerouted calls to our home number to my wife's cell phone.  Now I need to check our bill and see if the calls she was receiving put her over her minutes.  They never informed us they were rerouting calls to our house to her phone.  Lack of communication, lack of urgency, I am not impressed with their customer service at all!

0 Likes