$50 AMAZON CARD NOT RECIEVED
SohairAbdelghan

I literally feel like I’m getting scammed here. I was supposed to receive a $50 amazon gift card. I was told by MANY people that I talked to, to wait. I have waited a LONG time and haven’t received anything. Other people are having the same problem. I don’t want to pay for something when I don’t get what I’m supposed to get. Honestly Verizon you need to stop and actually give us the gift cards. Just stop. Literally everyone feels like they’re getting scammed here. I have one Verizon employee saying I’ll receive it in the mail and another person saying I’ll receive in my email. I’m honestly confused. PLEASE HELP I NEED THE GIFT CARD. VERIZON STOP SCAMMING YOUR CUSTOMERS!

0 Likes
Re: $50 AMAZON CARD NOT RECIEVED
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SohairAbdelghan

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes