$50 Dollars Amazon Gift Card
VerizonBeHonest
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been having issues in redeeming my promised $50 amazon gift card. I activated the 100 meg internet on February 2 2019 which by now is a whole month and haft. At first I was told I was going to get an email with the gift card within 1-2 business day lie!! I contacted them over the phone since I never got any email, and I was told I needed to wait 30 days after installation to get my gift card, I was upset but hey what can I do? I waited the 30 days, now is more then 30 days I contacted them today(03/14/2019) again and now I'm told that the card was shipped on the 14 of Februry which was last month, a completly lie again. I never received anything in the mail. This is way too much hustle for a little gift card like jesus!!! The agent I spoke with today gave me an order ID to call another number hear me out!!! after I've been transfer mad times this is what I get a ID number to call again to another departament? This is beyond unprofessional and needs to be addressed ASAP!!  This definetly sounds like a scam from  Verizon. I already contacted my local news station and was told to post this forum and take screenshots of if help isn't deliver in a time manner to reach back to proceed on the Local news station, so sad that I have to go through this for freaking $50 dollars gift card like seriously stay away from these promotions a total scam.

0 Likes
Re: $50 Dollars Amazon Gift Card
jonjones1
Legend

https://tinyurl.com/y3cqgv54

Read the above link. And contact your states Attorney Generals Office 

Re: $50 Dollars Amazon Gift Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi VerizonBeHonest,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes