70/35 VERY SLOW... BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.. "N" ROUTER
don_ami
Wow!!! Talk about the worst customer service in the world they out did Sprint. This is day 6 on the phone going into the second hour on hold.. If you want Verizon.. Fios think twice because they have no customer service and just when you think you get to talk to management. The person on the line really just put you right back where you started. Back to the holding game again, just to talk to another untrained person who can't help you either.. 

Now the problem..

It all started when Verizon offered me the 70/35 internet speed and asked me to renew my contract for additional 2 years, so I did. 2 weeks ago my "new" speed got activated and everything has just gone terrible from that day. The "70/35" speed is now down to "Download - 0.37Mbps/ Upload - 24 Mbps".... I been calling technical support for the past 2 weeks for SLOW speed. So I went through all the troubleshooting and resetting network and all those nonsense that DID NOT HELP ME AT ALL.

So finally all the technical support reps told me to GO and and pickup a "N" router from the Verizon Experience store AT NO CHARGE.. and this should resolve my speed issue.

So I went to the Verizon Experience store,

At the store the "customer service rep/sales manager" approached  me and the minute I said customer service/technical support sent me for exchanging my current router to a "N" router, she started getting very rude, and said "customer service is lying and does not know what they're doing", and I must pay for a "N" router to get the 70/35 speed Verizon offered me and yet again she told me to call "customer service / technical support" to send me the "N" router.

SO PLEASE WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE OF COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT PLEASE HELP AS I AM GETTING VERY FRUSTRATED AND I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED THIS KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE SINCE I HAD VERIZON FIOS FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS.

0 Likes
Re: 70/35 VERY SLOW... BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.. "N" ROUTER
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes