A 10 inch Samsung tablet aimed specifically for older veterans with little or no computer experience
Bschwecke70

I am a Vietnam Veteran who successfully uses a 10 inch tablet for the bulk of my computing needs. I have never seen a Verizon advertised program specifically targeting older or for that matter any veterans group offering a tablet with some sort of introductory lessons for use. I was wondering if any such program exists? I believe that such a program would be very well received and extremely helpful especially for veterans of my era who have many computing challenges! If such a program could be offered by any company without contracts and with a reasonable amount of data i suspect that that company would experience some meaningful business growth!

0 Likes
Re: A 10 inch Samsung tablet aimed specifically for older veterans with little or no computer experi
jonjones1
Legend

https://www.offers.com/verizon-fios/?path=zzz-w6fc-gls-100a1a&adposition=1t2&creative=264995202623&d...

Third offer down. 

However this offer is not going to get customers in hands over fist.

the chrome book is worth $200 and Fios on a triple play gives a $200 credit in lieu of the chrome book if you research price wise it is just a gotcha on a two year agreement.

never take a service for an inducement since you will be paying way more in the long haul.

0 Likes