A Compliment
regallagher
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just wanted to send a compliment for a recent experience with Verizon.  I am a new high speed internet costumer and needed help with installation.  Verizon sent a tech the next day named Lisa.  She was on time, courteous, efficient and very helpful.  But, what I really liked about the experience was that she is a woman.  It's not always a comfortable experience to have a stranger in your home, but having a fellow woman there put me at ease.  Kudos to Verizon's customer service and tech team for employing a diverse staff.  Thank you.

(However, just as an aside, it did take me 10 minutes to find an appropriate way to send the compliment on your site.  Maybe you could include a send feedback option on the "Contact Us" page? :-))

Thanks again.

R

Re: A Compliment
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know your comments and suggestions. We are very pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience with our company. Verizon Wireless is always looking for ways to enhance our way of doing business to better meet the needs of our customers. Your feedback provides us with the perfect opportunity to hear exactly what you think, and often leads to improvements you will see in the future. Also, thank you for being or most valuable customer here at Verizon.

0 Likes