A bill for Verizon cost to repair (drop wire) from Verizon c/o CMR Claim Dept
ricus16

I received a bill of $331.65 yesterday for Verizon cost to repair (drop wire) from Verizon c/o CMR Claim Dept. This reminds me that my verizon internet and TV were out of order in the evening at the beginning of September last year. A technician came to my house to fix it by laying a wire on the ground surface along the fence.  He told us the wire was broken but did not know where and how it was broken. Because there were some small burrows near the fence in my backyard, I guessed the wire was not buried deep enough to be bite by some animals when they dug. Approximately two weeks later, I found another wire was dropped underground but not connected to the Verizon box. The wire was aslant through my backyard.  The operation was conducted in the absence of any my family members and destroyed an area protecting the crawl space leakage from rainwater.  Right now this wire is still standing idle, but I received this bill.  In my previous service providers, they would fix any problems including dropping wire for free.  We called customer service for disputing this bill and nobody could help me to solve it. Can anybody on this forum help me to resolve it?

0 Likes
Re: A bill for Verizon cost to repair (drop wire) from Verizon c/o CMR Claim Dept
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi  ricus16

Claims Management Resources (CMR) is a Verizon authorized vendor that provides invoicing services to recover Verizon’s cost to repair damage done to the Company’s facilities. This includes but is not limited to:
• Buried and Aerial lines
• Poles
• Conduit and vehicles
CMR can handle disputes of claims directly, and works with the local field office that performed the repair. If you wish to dispute a CMR claim, you may contact them by phone at 1-800-321-4158 or by email at bswcomplaint@cmrclaims.com.

0 Likes