Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

A contract I never approved of??

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

A contract I never approved of??

Message 1 of 2
(5,702 Views)

My problem is I signed up for Verizon in October and specifically requested no contract service or I would go with another cable company So  I may upgrade or downgrade services when I like and today I goto upgrade to hd services and lone behold I'm in a 1 year contract I never agreed to mind you I also pay full price with no discounts as most contracts give I'm not in the mood to go the legal route with a cable contract which I would win hands down from the recording of me signing up what can be done to rectify this problem 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: A contract I never approved of??

Message 2 of 2
(5,587 Views)

Hey have you tried talking to your local billing department about this issue because here at the forums we would not be able to make any changes on your bill.

Ron
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan. Follow us on Twitter™!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.