APARTMENT DAMAGE TO THE WALL
mehubbard

I emailed verizon in reference to work done to install my services when I arrived the fax machine was not hooked up, the debris was left on the carpet, they put cracks in the wall outlet cover, the outlet cover that is by the tv is hanging off the wall supported by clear tape, to sum it I'm unhappy with the service.

When I first got the fios, etc installed and was unable to use my fax as I had with the prior company, I was told by verizon that I would have to run a telephone cord across the living room to the dining room where I had my computer/fax set up. They then suggested that I could set up an appointment to have a technician come and add another phone box at an additional cost. I really don't see why I would want to do this in an apartment and I didn't have to do that prior to the installation of fios.

I have received a reply to my complaint only to receive an email with a number to call for damage from installation service.

I called of course there is there press 1, press this and press that only to reach someone to be told that I need to call another number and when I called that number they referred me back to the number that I called at first. I need to know where to file my complaint for damage to my apartment before my lease expires and I'm responsible for the damage that verizon has done.

0 Likes
Re: APARTMENT DAMAGE TO THE WALL
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
mehubbard

I haven't heard from Verizon yet in reference to my issue is there a number or address that I may file my complaint along with sending the pictures of the damage??

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello  mehubbard

You were sent a private message by a Verizon agent on Nov.28.  Did you respond to it?

{ . It is a small gold envelope on the upper right of the screen.

0 Likes