Actual price for services higher than online order price quote
ttkh

I made an online order for a bundled services (Internet and phone).  I also keep a printout of the order summary with the monthly price quote.   This should be the binding contract price.  A confirmation email was received subsequently with a higher monthly price for the services.  This email, however, is just an outgoing email from a system that cannot  receive replies.  I made several calls to the Support center (live chats and over the phone) trying to have them receive and compare price quote in the order summary printout with that in the actural bill.  The agents kept insisting that the higher  price given in the confirmation email and the actual bill is official and that they cannot receive any document via email, file attachment over the live chat session.  NOT a satisfactory answer as the point here is to have them look at the order summary created at the end of the online ordering session.

0 Likes
Re: Actual price for services higher than online order price quote
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes