Added a New Channel - Got tricked into getting Contract extended, losing credit and bill $50 more
BDP3

I chatted to a verizon Rep to add sport pass temporarily - he downgraded my existing package and increased my bill by almost $50.  I trusted him and was confused with the bill he sent because i thought it included partial bill for existing month.   My contract was just renewed so I definitely didnt need it renewed.  He tricked me by trying to make it look like he was helping me.  All i wanted was a temporary pckage.    This is how Verizon treats existing customers?????????????   Of course the defense they have is I was given a bill to look at.   They refuse to change anything.   Wont even listen to what happened -  I have been a customer for almost 20 years!!!!   I am going to cancel cable as soon as this month ends.   This is not the treatment you expect as a long term customer.  Corporate Greed

0 Likes
Re: Added a New Channel - Got tricked into getting Contract extended, losing credit and bill $50 mor
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BDP,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes