Additional Services I Didn't Ask For Namely HBO etc and Security and Backup Bundle/50 GB
Phil101

I have just received my latest bill and it shows HBO and other premium channels along with the Security and Backup Bundle/50 GB.  Interestingly, as I had not asked for these services and have never purchased them in the 20 years I have lived in my current house.  On finally speaking to a Verizon representative (after of course, the obligatory 30 minutes hold) she stated that I had personally requested these services on 21 Oct 2011.  This was highly unlikely as I wasn't in the country that particular day.  Anyway as a "customer service" she agreed to reimburse me the additional fees.  Not before she basically said it was my fault.  I have since visited my online account and still cannot remove theSecurity and Backup Bundle/50 GB, something I will no doubt have to spend more of my time correcting.  Anyone have a similar issue?

0 Likes
Re: Additional Services I Didn't Ask For Namely HBO etc and Security and Backup Bundle/50 GB
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Additional Services I Didn't Ask For Namely HBO etc and Security and Backup Bundle/50 GB
ChaosMoon1307

I also had this happen to me.  I never asked for the "Security and Backup Bundle/50 GB" and I don't know what "VLD - e-Values Plan" is but I never asked for that either.

0 Likes